Time & Location
May 09, 2022, 6:30 p.m. – Jun 27, 2022, 9:00 p.m.
About the Event
Self-care is an essential part of being healthy and well.
It enables us to replenish our reserves and give ourselves love and attention so we can show up as our best selves.
And self-care can get sabotaged. It can be undermined by limiting beliefs, attitudes and behaviours which then results in us not giving ourselves the care we need.
This NOURISH! program is an invitation to self-care that is from the inside out, and also into a journey of self-discovery.
This eight week series with up to a maximum of ten other individuals will be an intimate deep dive of connection, inner reflection and inquiry. Each week we will share about our journeys to self care and the realizations we are coming to through the guided process. There is something very special about doing this together in a small group setting - enabling the development of safety, trust, intimacy and genuine heart connection.
NOURISH! welcomes all cis and trans women as well as non-binary people who are comfortable in a space that centers on the experience of women.
IN THIS EIGHT WEEK SERIES, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deeper relationship to self-care that will ripple out into all aspects of your life
- Examine underlying beliefs and patterns that affect your ability and willingness to practice self-care
- Re-pattern your beliefs and behaviours in a way that is accessible and achievable
- Learn how to have a more loving, compassionate and kind relationship with yourself
- Experience more joy, love and energy in your life
- Participate in group discussion, sharing, personal inquiry and breathwork
Standards of Integrity
What do we need? What are our needs - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, sexually, relationally?
What are our values and priorities? Getting clear and use them as guide posts to self-care
Boundaries - types, how to identify and how to communicate them
Listening to and nurturing your younger, tender self - cultivating self-compassion and care
Developing your Inner Ally
Write your Inner-Relationship and Self-Care Manifesto
Breathwave at the end of each session for integration, self-care and relaxation
Early bird (until April 30)
+US$6.83 service fee
+US$6.83 service fee0
+US$8.40 service fee
Ticket price after April 30, 2022
+US$8.40 service fee0